Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two Things...

I've been tagged again. There was a reason I didn't like this game as a kid, too much pressure in who to tag next. So if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Post it on your blog or Facebook. This one is a no brainer, not too deep. Have fun!

Two States I'd like to visit-
1. Hawaii
2. New Mexico

Two names I go by-
1. Miss Kim (only my Husband)
2. Momma

Two things I'm wearing right now-
1. running shorts
2. sports socks

Two things (material) I want-
1. farm table for my kitchen
2. fence

Two people who will complete this-
1. Linzi
2. Jennifer

Two things I did last night-
1. went to dinner with the girlfriends
2. watched the thunder storm roll in

Two things I ate yesterday
1. bowl of Cheerios
2. Greek salad with grilled shrimp

Two people I spoke to last-
1. my Dad
2. Camryn

Two things I'm doing tomorrow
1. going on a vacation to Mobile/Gulf Shores
2. going to the Mardi Gras parade in Fairhope, AL

Two favorite beverages
1. water
2. beer

2 comments:

  1. I know these things can be a pain, but I love learning new things about friends.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend in Mobile!! That sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete