Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Kind of Paradise

An ice cold beer, fresh chips and salsa, a gorgeous beach, and plastic chairs. That's my idea of "perfect". Sometimes you see a picture and not only do you want to be there, you feel like you belong there. I love this place and where these pictures take me in my mind. I can almost feel the breeze. So for those of you stuck home for Spring Break this year, like me, grab a cold one, plop down in your lawn chair, close your eyes and dream.
Thanks to my friends for reminding me, that sometimes, it's the less glamorous things in life that make it grand!!

2 comments:

  1. It's early and a little foggy and I have an ironing board and a pile of clothes beside me I think I can feel that breeze as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that... we'll have to do something Spring Break.... we'll be here most of the week, too.

    ReplyDelete