Monday, March 23, 2009

"What I Did on My Spring Break"

Forget what I did on Spring Break. Poor David worked and then worked some more.
But Saint Patrick's Day still had to be celebrated,Spring Break still went on.
So we drank our green beer and ate our corned beef with the sound of his typing and griping in the back ground.


Aidan and Camryn had a few friends over for lunch .

I caught a few rays here and there.



We traveled to Atlanta on Friday and watched the Detroit Red Wings beat the Thrashers.





We relaxed at the Omni.






Spent some time in Centennial Park.






Cooled off in the fountain.







I enjoyed my kids, my Husband and getting out of Auburn for a bit.




















I even managed to sneak in a little sewing. A few other highlights....my camera broke, Aidan got a new bike and had to learn to reride it, we got our yard work done, David golfed, and we were all sad to see it end.






I really missed Aidan and David when they left this morning. This will be a tough week catching up on all the stuff I didn't do on my Spring Break, like housework, grocery shopping, answering email, eating healthy. I'm officially going through withdrawal from consuming too much junk, drinking more than usual, and having my two favorite boys around. Summer can't come too soon!










4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great relaxing holiday.... sometimes those week long trips are overrated.... you come home even MORE tired! Love the little dress -- you're getting pretty good at that sewing thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey looks like you had a great break! We didn't do a whole lot ourselves but ended up having a really great week just hanging close to home. Come on summer!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great week. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a nice spring break! Cute dress!

    ReplyDelete