Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet Zane

After my previous post, I realized I had forgotten to include this picture of my nephew, which led me to remember a conversation we had while my family was visiting.

Zane is the middle child in my sister's family. Then I realized he's also the middle Grand child.
Basically, Zane just hangs in the middle a lot. He's so sweet, mellow, and content.

I think he deserved his own spotlight, since he's often standing in the wings, watching the show.

I also wanted to highlight the only brunette my sister or I managed to have.




Playing squirt gun tag.
Quietly playing airplanes.

The only one smart enough to call it a night.



2 comments:

  1. He's a cutie. And how in the world did he manage to be the only one with dark hair???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing Amanda!!!! He looks like he could be your child KImberly. Too sweet. Hope your well haven't seen you in forever - we need to do lunch again!

    ReplyDelete