Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life's a Beach

One week ago today, fair warning went out to teachers, doctors, neighbors and relatives. The Mommies were heading out of town for a much needed break. Dad's were fending for themselves and we Mommies only had ourselves to worry about. We all did a great job, had a terrific time, and loved life a little more when we came back to reality. All the girls at one of many good meals, although any meal uninterrupted, is a good one for me.
Shannon, Rachel, and I shaking a leg on the beach. We had been there for twelve hours at this point!!


Carrie, Jeanie, and Tamara sharing one of a thousand laughs shared that weekend.

Me, doing what I love to do best at the beach, having an ice cold beverage with my toes in the sand.





Rachel and I getting our sun on, and on, and on.....



Tracey and Carrie kicking back.
Thanks to everyone who had a part in this trip. It was perfect, rejuvenating, and tons of fun.
My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard. To my friends whose bathing suit shots I've posted, I think you all look terrific and I hope you're happy with my pics.




3 comments:

  1. How fun to have a girls weekend! It looks like you had a blast and enjoyed the sunshine and beverages. It's nice that you have met so many women in AL and are really enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been blogging in a while and just saw this. So glad you all had a great time.... Mommies need to get away from it all with other Mommies sometimes. It does a body good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!!!! Glad you girls were able to have a get-a-way.

    ReplyDelete