Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Amazing Grace

Sometimes people come into your life unexpectedly, stay a short while, and live in your heart forever. That is our Grace (and her equally amazing Fiancee Ethan). We met Grace and Ethan last year at the beach and they've been a part of our family ever since...mostly babysitting, but also as friends. We were also lucky to have Grace as an intern in Aidan's classroom the last few months.

This week we're saying good-bye. Grace is graduating from Auburn this weekend, Ethan will follow shortly, and at the New year they will be married and make their home in Memphis.

I know how much Grace loves my kids, but I don't know if she knows how much we love her. Some people are born with the ability to change the world, one small step at a time. Grace has done that for us.
She has been our peace of mind when we needed to be away from the kids. I trust her and love her like family and will miss her everyday ( and every night we want to go out and need a babysitter).

I can't wait to see the great gifts life brings their way. So long friends. Your Auburn family already misses you!!










Grace, Camryn, and I


Grace's First Class (They loved her)
Acting the way they want to. We needed some comic relief.




Beautiful Grace with the kids saying good- bye.

5 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I wasnt expecting that. Yall have made me cry twice today! I love all of yall with all of my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift for the kids to have someone who has taken such good care of them. My kids are still missing their babysitter who graduated last year. But we keep in touch through FB and she still comes to visit when she's in Auburn. Memphis is a long way, but I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to stay close. What a blessing to find such a great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. I know youre going to miss her so. I'll be praying you find another amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I don't even know her but i love her!! That makes me cry. I went to college in Memphis LOVE IT!!!! So go visit.

    ReplyDelete