Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Aidan's Nutcracker Debut
















After months of rehearsals, several costume fittings, dress rehearsal, technical rehearsal, first run through, and cast pictures,.. Aidan was finally on stage "for real". He (and the rest of the crew) were fantastic. It amazes me how he made it through all the hard work, time away from friends, and all those days surrounded by "girls" and didn't complain once. Oh.. and did I mention the make-up? That poor kid had to wear A LOT of make-up. His performance was perfect, without an ounce of stage fright, not even nervous. I was more worked up about being a backstage Mom.. He reassured me I'd do fine. He's ready for the next production - Snow White , but I need a hiatus. Here's a few pics from rehearsal. The use of recording devices was prohibited during the actual ballet. This ain't no small time production!

No comments:

Post a Comment