Friday, December 5, 2008

Keeping it Real

I've always loved this picture, taken on Aidan's first day of school this year, but I hated the fact that Camryn had her pacifier (Abuu). When I decided to start a blog though, I vowed to keep it real and the fact is, Camryn loves that pacifier and has it much of the time. That's who she is. That's why her eyes are happy and we all look happy. Hopefully her little teeth don't stick out from having that thing in her mouth all the time. Regardless, it is what it is. I've created this little monster, so why not show her off. Mainly, my goal is to portray my life as it is, not how I dream it to be. I've often visited other blogs and thought "This isn't the family that I see in real life. They're just posing for the camera (blog)". So if you see a lot of pacifiers, dirty faces, messy hair, and clutter in the back ground, rest assured, what you see is what you get! Oh by the way, you may have noticed the proper cases of my words now. When I tried to read my own posts, I had a hard time, and I knew what I had written. I decided for easier reading, I'd stick to the rule book and practice my two handed typing. It'll probably just shorten my ranting. Stay tuned for my first official post about my kids, which is what this is all about anyway. At least I know how to post one picture at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment