Thursday, December 4, 2008

Goal Accomplished

can i tell you how long i've been wanting to start a blog? since i discovered that i could share the good, bad, and the ugly about my private life with billions of strangers (and the people that know and love me best). the first thing you may notice, is that i've chosen to use no capitals (because i'm such a slow and awful typist). this just lets me get my thoughts out more quickly and i'm always looking for short cuts. what you can't tell yet , is that i'm computer illiterate, using the trial and error method for anything i do get right. thus the delay in my blog set-up. i was waiting for my completely computer genius husband to do it for me. as of today, i was still waiting. when checking out one of my favorite blogs, i noticed a little"start a blog" icon and thought, "how hard can it be". twenty minutes later, here is my first official post. goal accomplished. now if i can figure out how to add pictures, i'll be all set. time is going by so fast, so i hope to capture some of our best living here. wish me luck or at least don't laugh when i get it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment