Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dinner with Friends (or idols)

Friday night, our dear friends had us over for a delicious dinner. As always, the kids had a ball chasing each other around while the adults tried to carry on a full conversation. We finally got them corralled to the counter (popcorn as bait), where Aidan led the gang in Christmas carols. "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the..... WAIT..... Batman smells, Robin laid an egg.... "Stop, stop. Aidan you know I don't like you singing those songs"... even though Mom knows all the words because I sang all those same songs when I was little...."C and Camryn really look up to you. You need to set an example." Yada, yada, yada. Check out these pictures I unknowingly captured that make my point exactly!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment