Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Grandma Claus" Came to Town
















You better not shout , you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why.... Grandma Claus is coming to town and she'll spoil your kids no matter how much you protest. Thanks Mom, for all the special things you did with the kids. You always manage to make so many silly memories that we laugh about until your next visit. I'm still smiling every time I open the fridge and see that awful fake snowball. Oh yeah... can't forget the presents. Camryn got another installment for her Dress-up trunk and we all had fun being her models. Aidan got an Erector set that he and David will tackle over the break. Our annual visit with Santa didn't go so smoothly, as Camryn decided hugging Santa was less scary than sitting on his lap. She decided to let Grandma fill-in. We'll try the Santa Picture again next year. Grandma also helped me with lots of projects for Aidan's school, like Birthday cupcakes and a Holiday craft for the kids to make. Everything was more fun and much quicker with Grandma's help. I'm sure she slept better at home without Aidan to snuggle with and Camryn's witch to keep her company. More about that in another blog. Thanks for making the trip Mom. We missed you before your plane even took off and I promise I won't make you work so hard on your next visit.

1 comment:

  1. I know you are so proud of him. i wish I could have gone. I heard they did a great job!

    ReplyDelete