Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Avalanche!

If you're wondering why my posts will fewer and farther between,it's because I've gotten caught up in this crazy snowball called FaceBook. My girlfriends kept pestering me to get on board and I finally took the time to setup a pic and profile. Before I was even done, I had seven "friends" to confirm and comments on my "wall" to read. I got through all that, added friends, made a few repy comments, went to shut down and had more email confirmations pop up. Two hours later, after confirming , commenting, talking "wall to wall" ( and trying to find a better picture of myself because everyone and their brother checks you out on this thing) I finally just signed off with unfinished business. You know the old saying "and they'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends"? They need to post a warning that Facebook is addictive and you may neglect your family, friends, housework, pets, and your blog if you sign up. I'm sure the frenzy will die down eventually, but in the meantime, Aidan is going have to limit my computertime. Afterall, how many different things can a seven year old make his two year sister for dinner?

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain... Facebook can be overwhelming at first... but it has been amazing for me. Today I even found my best childhood friend that I haven't seen since 1980! In a few weeks it will die down... until then...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on Facebook....my hubbie hates it...but keep up the bloggin!

    Love your new picture...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete