Friday, January 9, 2009

When the Cat's Away...







My little mice played. When I was so wrapped up in Facebook the other night, Aidan and Camryn decided to take a trip to the beach. They got dressed, packed their bags, and travelled around the house. These pictures were taken at 8:59pm. Yes, I forgot to put the kids to bed that night too! I found them "pretend sleeping" on the couch, dressed like hobos, with dress up clothes from one end of the house to the other. Am I the worst Mother ever? Oh well, at least I've stuck to my resolution about letting my kids "just be".

3 comments:

  1. That's hillarious! There was one incident when I looked up from what I was doing to see Tessa asleep on the floor. Oops, I guess it was past her bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a wonderful mother and I think letting your kids "just be" is a great resolution...we all need to let them be more than we do!(:

    I know I do...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook is a little addicting, isn't it? Who needs rules ALL the time anyway.... they have rules at school, rules at home... maybe mommy doing a little Facebook will help them relax and have a little fun with no rules for a while. And I'm only saying this because I've been guilty of the same thing -- and by the way, I searched for you on Facebook but after going through 25 (YES, 25!!!) pages of Kimberly Martins, I gave up! Let me know how we can be FB friends!

    ReplyDelete