Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome Baby!

Big Sister Abbe Sito ( pictured with my babes) welcomed her baby brother to the world this week ! I've been a little delayed posting because I'm embarrassed to say I've forgotten the exact stats, even the exact date. I think it was Wednesday the 7th, around 8:30 pm, 7 something pounds, 19 inches-ish. It seems like a bad thing... I forgot the details, but really it's because I love my friend so much, I was listening to her voice, the pure joy when she spoke, the baby sounds in the background, the electric excitement over the phone line. She sounded great and so happy. I knew we'd go over the details again later, but for the moment, it was heart to heart, woman to woman, mom to mom.
So here he is Oliver Edmond Sito, lucky son of Anne and Jarrod, baby brother to Abbe. I can't wait to hold you, smell you (wish you could bottle that), and count your little fingers and toes. Oh yeah- Did I mention have a beer with your Mom? You see, I flew all the way to Florida to lay on the beach with my friend Anne, who lives in Cleveland, and lo and behold, she was finally pregnant, the best news ever, but so much for the beers on the beach. I'm still waiting to cash in my "rain check".

2 comments:

  1. Love you Honey! Your words are dear to my heart and I can't for our families to once again share special times. The next time we chat we will plan for our next adventure where you can cash in on the rain checks for maybe one, or two, or a six-pack of beer!
    I send my love always,
    xoxoAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your friend, Anne! A new baby! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete